Monday, December 22, 2008

Why Does Jeffree Star Have Pink Har

Computer and video games .. The child and the knowledge


Today I would like to reiterate my idea about using the computer, gaming by the child. First of all I do not think that your computer or worse damage the child, it is logical that if I leave a child 3 or 4 hours attached to the computer this time leaving me in all things there must be a happy medium can not completely deny the 'use of technology in our society they are a source of information and knowledge. The use of computers is a way of knowing the world, to be updated, in step with society. But it must not become an obsession, but I support the computer for educational purposes and cognitive .. As for gaming I find it a bit 'stupid completely ban these games, I'd be in favor of games that aim to develop certain intellectual skills, or games that relate to school subjects, some are otherwise games of violence and aggression. According to me everything is going to set a relationship of trust and responsibility with the child, as an educator who is a parent, I know if I respect myself, I have confidence in the child know how to explain the use of certain technologies and put me next to him to make him feel my presence, explain that you can only play a few hours a week, I do not see why I can not leave him free to play and recreation (everything is set up in the report).

0 comments:

Post a Comment