Sunday, September 18, 2005

Most Effective Hairspray

cocks bitter ... and Beppe Grillo and counter

this post taken from the site of Beppe, many of you have turned
an article in the Corriere della Sera who claimed that Beppe would stop a guy who had copied the DVD of his show.
course is not true, of course it's just some shit shot foolish servant
groped for (vain hope) to rubbish the comic in question.
prince faster


I, Beppe Grillo, I'm sick of having to justify their pockets.
Today I will tell you things about me, about my private life, on some allegations.
I do today and that's it.

I had a car accident in 1980, I was driving, I was saved by a miracle, but killed three people who were with me and I was convicted of murder culpable than one year and three months. I
for election to Parliament.
do not have a Ferrari, I got it, now I have a Toyota hybrid.
I do not have the boat, I had it, but I sold it.
I have two homes, one in Genoa and one in Tuscany.
I have not reported any boy, do not even know who he is, my attorney has filed a complaint with the prosecutor of Alexandria to protect my legitimate interests, for sales of my shows on Ebay made by many people. And this only after repeatedly and formally requested eBay to not allow the illegal sales.
Enclosed is the bill of the Republic for the insertion of Fazio go that I received today. I want to dedicate

together with those who believe in positive action, not to refute the Corriere della Sera, which makes the analysis of the text of the blog (sic) by alleging errors like cellophane with an L alone, but that did not report a single word on the page go Fazio published the Republic.

I will not correct, sue. I have not the time nor the desire.
Who wants to believe it does. If you follow me I will continue to work against this information, so as not to leave the field of information and their Judas thirty pieces of silver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment